Friday, October 24, 2014

Come to Zumba Fitness!

I've got a stay of execution on my Zumba Fitness Class pending final enrollment count as of Tuesday night.  So here is my plan---I am reaching out today to ask *anyone* who is interested in taking my class to attend on Tuesday at 4:15PM at the SUNY Potsdam Merritt Hall Dance Studio on the third floor.  If you haven't signed up on the CLEAR website, don't worry about it.  I'm trying to gauge interest and viability.  Come on Tuesday, take the class and tell me afterwards if you plan to sign up and keep coming to class.

If you're worried about taking advantage of this offer, don't be worried at all.  If you attend and decide not to sign up after taking the Tuesday class, you can help me out by giving me feedback (of any kind) about the reason for your choice.  Either way, both of us will benefit from the experience.

Thank you in advance to Bloggers and Facebookers, colleagues, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment